Date:      Thu, 23 Aug 2001 01:07:10 -0500
From:      Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
To:        Andrew J Caines <A.J.Caines@halplant.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mounting FAT16 on USB connected Rio 600

Andrew J Caines <A.J.Caines@halplant.com> types:
> Hackers,
>
> The overwhelming lack of response on -questions suggests I might do better
> here. I though this would be an easy one.

It is, but I had an early doctors appointment, then had a network
outage (anyone got any experience with the DirectTV DSL? They're the
most promising alternative), so couldn't answer in the short amount of
time you waited before posting here. Next time, I'd suggest giving
-questions at least a full day, preferably two.

The answer went back to -questions if anyone here is interested.

	<mike