Date:      Thu, 22 Nov 2012 22:20:00 GMT
From:      Olli Hauer <ohauer@FreeBSD.org>
To:        apache@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/173556: [ patch ] no option to compile crypto support in devel/apr1

The following reply was made to PR ports/173556; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Olli Hauer <ohauer@FreeBSD.org>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Cc: dan@obluda.cz
Subject: Re: ports/173556: [ patch ] no option to compile crypto support in
 devel/apr1
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 23:14:58 +0100

 > It look good, let's go on.
 > Thank you for your cooperation.

 Please note we are in feature freeze, so unless 9.1 is released there
 in no chance to commit the diff, specialty since I want to enable
 crypto per default.

 For apr-util-1.5.x we have to do an expression run, this mean test
 builds for every port (at last every port which depends direct or
 indirect on apr on several cpu archs and releases).

 So it can take a while.

 --
 Regards,
 olli