Date:      Tue, 11 Mar 1997 15:43:20 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@vader.cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        handy@sag.space.lockheed.com
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports freeze in 9 1/2 hours

 * On my machine, CVSupped (2.2-GAMMA) as of oh 5 or so days ago, I can't get
 * 'expect' or 'teTeX' to compile.  I went so far as to submit a PR on
 * expect, it was partially fixed (checksum error and fix the patches to
 * reflect the version upgrade), but these things just don't work at all on
 * my machine.

Expect was fixed last night and it compiles here; teTeX worked a while
ago but now I can't get it to compile anymore.  Feel free to submit a
log on how it doesn't work (see my other mail for my teTeX build) so
we can patch together more information.

Satoshi