Date:      Tue, 20 Aug 2002 07:56:24 -0400
From:      "Brian T. Schellenberger" <bts@babbleon.org>
To:        Mosko Bilekic <mbilekic@yahoo.co.uk>, hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Why did FreeBSD fail?

:
| The other big problem that the FreeBSD project faces
| is that a lot of developers prefer to waste time
| flaming instead of coding. Mike Smith knew that,
| that's why he left. Jordan Hubbard is an asshole btw.
|
| As always, some greetings...
|
| Juli Mallett, sorry for the typo :)
| David O'Brien, you're a great hacker, but a real
| asshole
| Matt Dillon, I had a lot of respect for you until you
| replied to the Pythonstein troll, you SUCK
| Greg Lehey, MORON, don't feed the trolls!
| Alfred Perlstein, drunktard
| Hiten Pandya, IMBECILE
| Bosko Milekic, if I ever meet you, I'll kick your ass!
| Paul Saab, asshole
| Bill Fumerola, FUCK YOU
| Will Andrews, I suggest you join a real project
| Diane Bruce, the reason I never mentioned you is that
| you're so fucking ugly I felt sorry for you :)
|
| Yours,
| Mosko

On behalf of everybody even remotely involved with FreeBSD*, I'd like to thank
you for this wonderful contribution to raising the level of debate.  You have
truly set a shining example of the way to move forward productively.  If only
everybody else could emulate your example then this problem that

   "a lot of developers prefer to waste time flaming instead of coding"

would quickly be solved.

*And I certainly qualify since I'm *very* remotely involved in FreeBSD.