Date:      Wed, 2 Apr 1997 08:53:37 -0400 (AST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Postgres95 -> PostgreSQL

Hi...

	After looking at the state of the Postgres95 port (which isn't
even called Postgres95 anymore), I spent tonight upgrading the port
and, using easy-import, brought it in as 'PostgreSQL'.

	I've removed the reference to Postgres95 from the
ports/databases/Makefile, but I haven't removed the Postgres95 port itself,
mainly because I'm not certain of the proper procedure for doing it.

	If someone could confirm, I believe that I need to:

	remove reference to postgres95 from the modules file
	cvs remove the appropriate files/directories

	If so, will get this done next...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org