Date:      Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:43:42 -0400
From:      Ron Tarrant <rtarrant@sympatico.ca>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   [patch] new moused and psm patchset

Hi Jordan,

I'm very interested in your work on the newmoused project. I have a
set-up that just can't find psm0 (USB mouse with USB to PS/2 adaptor
plugged into a 4-port KVM switch).

When I tried to download the source from:

www.semicomplete.com/blog/projects/newpsm/old/index.html

I get a "the page you are looking for is not available" error.

Would it be possible for you to either e-mail the source to me or point
me at a site where I can download it?

I'm using FBSD 6.1-RELEASE so I'm not sure I want to deal with the patch
you've made available for 6.1-CURRENT. I'm guessing it will break something.

Also, can I still follow the instructions you've outlined on the
above-mentioned page for 6.1-RELEASE?

Take care.

-Ron T.

--