Date:      Mon, 21 Oct 1996 23:08:23 +0900
From:      Koichi MOURI <mouri@sol.cs.ritsumei.ac.jp>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PAS16 SCSI and Sound

  I want to use SCSI and Sound functions of PAS16 on
2.2-961014-SNAP. But I do not understand how to describe kernel
configration file. Please tell me it.

  When I write following entries, pas0 device is not probed because of
conflict of IRQ. So, I can use SCSI but I can not use Sound function.

controller      nca0    at isa? port 0x1f88 bio irq 10 vector ncaintr
device        pas0    at isa? port 0x388 irq 10 drq 6 vector pasintr

  On the other hand, when I write following entries, both of nca0 and
pas0 devices are probed. But I can not use SCSI.

controller      nca0    at isa? port 0x1f88 bio irq 10 vector ncaintr
device        pas0    at isa? port 0x388 irq 10 conflicts drq 6 vector pasintr

  Thanks in advance.
Koichi MOURI              <<< http://www.sol.cs.ritsumei.ac.jp/~mouri/ >>>
  Okubo Laboratory, Department of Computer Science, Ritsumeikan University
  1916 Noji, Kusatsu Shiga, 525 JAPAN          +81-775-66-1111 (Ext. 8863)