Date:      Thu, 1 Jun 1995 18:38:42 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@kryten.atinc.com>
To:        Pete Carah <pete@pelican.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG

On Thu, 1 Jun 1995, Pete Carah wrote:

> Well, I could put an exploder at interworld.net; don't know how much
> help that would be (or how easily majordomo slaves, etc.)  It is T-1
> connected with good paths to pacnap/mae-west and mae-east but (currently)
> a worse path (but mostly working) to nynap and cerfnet...

	i have modified bulk_mailer to work more easily with majordomo
and hope to test it tonight.  chat will be the guinea pig ;)

	if this does not cut mail times signifcantly, then let's try
other options.   bulk_mailer may be all we need. ;)

Jonathan M. Bresler  jmb@kryten.atinc.com	| Analysis & Technology, Inc.
						| 2341 Jeff Davis Hwy
play go.					| Arlington, VA 22202
ride bike. hack FreeBSD.--ah the good life	| 703-418-2800 x346