Date:      Thu, 15 Oct 1998 23:28:13 -0400
From:      "The Sequence" <thesequence@seqlogic.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   NFS Mounts from FreeBSD to AIX......

Ok here's my situation....
I have some FreeBSD NFS drive mounts on an IBM AIX system.....
The mounts seem to work ok until I go to open a file from the mount using
the CAD program CATIA.
It looks like and sounds like its going to open the file for a couple of
seconds and then the file never opens and CATIA crashes.
I don't know if all programs have this problem...
But as I mentioned I seem to be able to copy to and from the mount without
any problems.

The other NFS mounts from 2 other IBM AIX systems seem to have no problem at
all when opening files from them into CATIA.

Does anyone have any ideas as to anything that may fix this problem, if it
is a problem.....

Thanks,
    -=The Sequence=-