Date:      Wed, 28 Sep 2011 21:37:07 GMT
From:      Naoyuki Tai <ntai@smartfruit.com>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   arm/161110: /usr/src/sys/arm/include/signal.h is bad

>Number:         161110
>Category:       arm
>Synopsis:       /usr/src/sys/arm/include/signal.h is bad
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
The header file arm/include/signal.h contains the sigcontext data structure with no fields.
GCC does not like the empty struct, reports "syntax error" from the compiler, causing the build to fail.
Because of this, sparc64's struct definition ( /usr/src/sys/sparc64/include/signal.h) contains one "_dummy" in it.

>How-To-Repeat:
Compile a program with cc and the source code includes
#include <machine/sginal.h>

>Fix:
I could imagine that, similar to sparc64, it needs a dummy member field in the sigcontex, but I'm not an export.