Date:      Wed, 26 Feb 2003 23:57:55 -0700
From:      "Mike" <massey@rmci.net>
To:        "'Asenchi'" <asenchi@asenchi.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Floppy install

I am stuck having to install FreeBSD via floppies. I would like to
install 5.0. can I use the same way the handbook shows for 4.7?
Or is there a way I can do a mini install and get the rest from my CD
ROM. My CD wont boot, the headless install failed the ftp failed the lap
link failed the BackPack CDROM failed. It's an IBM ThinkPad 765D. So now
I am down to this.