Date:      Tue, 25 Sep 2001 16:40:29 -0700
From:      Chip <chip@wiegand.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FDISK Partition Editor Question

I am doing an install on another spare machine and am just curious about
something:
In the FDISK Partition Editor I have choosen to use the entire disk, which
then shows 3 partitions -
Name		PType 		Desc		Subtype		Flags
  -		   6		unused		     0
ad0s1		   3		FreeBSD	    165		   C
  -		   6		unused		      0

Now when I choose to Set Bootable, I am assuming I do that to the ad0s1
partition, right? What are the other two partitions? And why are there 3 of
them anyway? I choose the option to use the entire disk afterall.

--
Chip W.