Date:      Tue, 23 Nov 1999 06:36:09 +0900
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        David Schwartz <davids@webmaster.com>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: -current will enter feature freeze on December 15th!

David Schwartz wrote:

> > To that end, we'll be declaring a feature freeze on the 15th, after
> > which time people should just be working on tying off the worst of the
> > spurting arteries and spending more time thinking about fixing things
> > like gdb than thinking about significant architectural changes.  With
> > any luck, we'll have 4.0 out in time to catch the last of the new
> > millennium celebrations (or riots, depending on who you listen to :).
>
>         The last of the new millennium celebrations are still more than a year
> away.

Actually, I think the new millennium will have celebrations for...
about one thousand years, which puts the last of them at about 1001
years from now. I hope 4.0 gets out sooner, really.

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs@newsguy.com

	"Then again maybe not going to heaven would be a blessing. Relkin
liked a certain amount of peace and harmony, since there'd been a
pronounced shortage of them in his own life; however, nothing but
peace and harmony, forever and forever? He wasn't sure about that.
And no beer? Very dubious proposition."