Date:      Mon, 24 May 1999 12:39:47 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Taavi Talvik <taavi@uninet.ee>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Best way to mirror FreeBSD ftp archive?

Hello !

I am running FreeBSD ftp mirror for Estonia. However I have
trouble trying to stay up to date.

US site is quite far (in network terms) from us. Having to
refetch identical files just makes impossible for me stay
up to date.

It's quite grazy to see gigabytes of files removed and aftewards
refetched..

Are there tools similiar to CVSup for mirroring ftp.freebsd.org
and allowing to specify parts of directory tree to include/exclude?

Are there any documents describing which part of archive is
"stable", which parts is changing say "weekly" or changing "daily".

best regards,
taavi