Date:      Thu, 23 Jan 2003 07:16:31 -0800 (PST)
From:      bryan cassidy <bsdsys@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   mutt + filters

I am using FreeBSD 4.7-Stable, and want to switch back
to mutt. The only reason I stopped using mutt is
because I couldn't figure out how to setup the filters
so I installed sylpheed with no problems. I'm getting
kinda tired of sylpheed and want to switch back to
mutt. I really like using mutt but i NEED my filters.
I'm not going to even install mutt this second unless
I find a doc on how to do it on freebsd or someone
tells me EXACTLY how they did it (don't want to waste
my time) If someone could please tell me how to do
this I would really appreciate it very much. I know
it's alot to ask  but I just can't figure it out :-(
lol. Please Cc: bsdsys@yahoo.com so I will get your
replies (haven't got an e-mail client installed right
now) Thanks in advance.