Date:      Mon, 21 Sep 1998 09:01:10 -0400 (EDT)
From:      HighWind Software Sales <sales@highwind.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   HighWind now supports FreeBSD

We just recently got our stuff working on FreeBSD. Actually, we
contributes quite a few bug fixes. Glad to be on board. FreeBSD
is a fine O/S. :-)

Can you please add the appended text to your Commercial Software Page?

gary
sales@highwind.com

---

<A HREF="http://www.highwind.com/">HighWind Software</A>'s Cyclone,
Typhoon and Breeze USENET server products are available for FreeBSD
3.0 and later. HighWind products are carrier-class Internet News
Servers and are in wide-spread use at almost every major ISP involved
in USENET. Free trials are available at: <A
HREF="http://www.highwind.com/">http://www.highwind.com/</A>.