Date:      Thu, 23 Sep 1999 15:43:46 -0600
From:      Darvin Zuch <darvin.zuch@autoprofile.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, darvin.zuch@autoprofile.com
Subject:   Routing non-Routable IP's

Good Morning All!

I have a FreeBSD box that I'm using as a IP router between two networks,
10.0.0.0/24 and 10.0.1.0/24.  From hosts on either network, I can ping
either of the if cards in the Freebsd box and from the FreeBSD console,
I can ping hosts on either network.  I can't however ping across the
FreeBSD box from one network to the other (either way).  When I ping
from a host on one network to a host on the other network, I time out.

I'm thinking this may be because these IP's are declare non-routable by
rfc ???.  If this is the case, how do I go about overridding this.

Thanks in advance

Darvin Zuch
AutoProfile