Date:      Thu, 27 Jul 2000 13:53:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Linh Pham <lplist@q.closedsrc.org>
To:        Ben Smithurst <ben@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        "David J. Kanter" <djkanter@northwestern.edu>, John Baldwin <jhb@pike.osd.bsdi.com>, questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Files in /usr/doc

On Thu, 27 Jul 2000, Ben Smithurst wrote:

> When you cvsup doc-all with prefix=/usr you will have /usr/doc.

Okay... I got the documentation compiled and installed and loads up okay
under IE, Netscape and Mozilla M16 on two of my Windows boxen at work. But
when I do a view source, the HTML source comes up like the following:

<HTML
><HEAD
><TITLE
>FreeBSD Handbook</TITLE
><META
NAME="GENERATOR"
CONTENT="Modular DocBook HTML Stylesheet Version 1.54"><LINK
REL="NEXT"
TITLE="Getting Started"
HREF="p37.html"></HEAD
><BODY
CLASS="BOOK"
BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF"
TEXT="#000000"
LINK="#0000FF"
VLINK="#840084"
ALINK="#0000FF"
><DIV
CLASS="BOOK"
><A
NAME="AEN1"
></A
><DIV
CLASS="TITLEPAGE"
><H1
CLASS="TITLE"
><A
NAME="AEN2"
>FreeBSD Handbook</A
></H1
><H3
CLASS="AUTHOR"

Could it be the way tidy causing this or is something else wrong?

Thanks

// Linh Pham
// http://closedsrc.org