Date:      Wed, 13 Mar 2002 08:24:38 -0500
From:      Michael W.Holdeman <ptfd9100@beanstalk.net>
To:        Justin L Boss <jlboss@yahoo.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Logins, KDM.......

Justin,
Last night I found at least part of the solution. There is an .Xsession in
/usr/local/share/config/kdm/ that needs editing, and it does not use the same
syntax as xdm. I have kde working now, but that is the only wm that I can
get. No matter what I start I get kde. Back to the kde2.2 manual!

Now to get to work on windows apps. Via VM or Win4Lin. (netraverse says no
support for FreeBSD and win4lin. Too bad, better controll over dir structure
I would think would make their supporting it much esier)

Mike