Date:      Wed, 13 May 1998 13:30:45 -0500
From:      "Dennis Reiter" <mcneills@inw.net>
To:        <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Got Software? (Corel: Time for some advocacy)

One of the mail-order catalogs that I get, TigerDirect out of Florida,
is pushing Linux from Walnut Creek (and Caldera.)  Could they (WC) maybe offer FreeBSD to
TigerDirect also or have they tried that?

Regards,
Denny Reiter
denny@kewanee.net
ICQ # 823496
FreeBSD: Turning PC's into workstations.
See http://www.FreeBSD.ORG/ for info