Date:      Sun, 13 May 2007 22:11:33 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "P.U.Kruppa" <ulrich@pukruppa.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Xorg 7.2 upgrade report

On Sun, 13 May 2007, P.U.Kruppa wrote:

> On Sun, 13 May 2007, Diego Depaoli wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>> after a big rebuild, everything works fine on my -current.
>> I got only a failure on qt4-gui which doesn't seem related to this update.
>> However there is the log.
>>
>> Good job, many thanks.
>>
>> Diego Depaoli
I'd like to add my big thanks to everybody.

Everything survived the upgrade from xorg 6.9 to 7.2 and my gnome2-2.19.1 is
up and well again.

Only (non vital) problem left are some gstreamer-plugins already mentioned in
this list.

This is
  	# uname -a
  	pukruppa.net 6.2-STABLE FreeBSD 6.2-STABLE #0: Sat May 12
  	07:55:46 CEST 2007
  	ulrich@pukruppa.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64

Peter Ulrich Kruppa
Wuppertal