Date:      Fri, 13 Oct 2000 00:38:45 -0400
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        rochlin@mediaone.net (Matthew Rochlin)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RAID hardware

On 12 Oct 2000 15:17:19 -0400, in sentex.lists.freebsd.questions you =
wrote:

>I didn't see any references to it on the Officially supported hardware=20
>list, but I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with a
>Mylax DAC 960 PCI card
>
>or if there might be a driver that could work with it available (I have =
the=20
>card and I'd like to use it in the FreeBSD box I'm building for use as a=
=20
>webserver).
>Thanks...

=46rom
/usr/src/release/texts/HARDWARE.TXT

Mylex DAC960 and DAC1100 RAID controllers with 2.x, 3.x, 4.x and 5.x=20
firmware:
    DAC960P
    DAC960PD
    DAC960PDU
    DAC960PL
    DAC960PJ
    DAC960PG
    AcceleRAID 150
    AcceleRAID 250
    eXtremeRAID 1100
This list includes controllers sold by Digital/Compaq in Alpha systems
in the StorageWorks family, eg. KZPSC, KZPAC.  EISA adaptes are not=20
supported.

see the man pages for mlx

	---Mike
Mike Tancsa  (mdtancsa@sentex.net)	=09
Sentex Communications Corp,   	=09
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
"Given enough time, 100 monkeys on 100 routers=20
could setup a national IP network." (KDW2)