Date:      Sun, 18 Jan 2004 19:14:39 +0000
From:      Scott McWhirter <scott-freebsd-perl@kungfuftr.com>
To:        freebsd-perl@freebsd.org
Subject:   Perl Ports (updates and new ones)

hey all,

I've finally convinced my work to give freebsd a blast, so it means
moving all our internal software to ports (and stuff they depend on), so
i'm having to update some ports and create new ones. I have very little
time to do this in, so i thought i'd let you all know what i'm up to in
terms of CPAN modules i'm needing to do incase i waste time for stuff
that's already done...

Class::Tangram (1.13 -> 1.54)
Tangram (apparently need CVS version)
Set::Object (1.02 -> 1.05)
Template (2.08 -> 2.12)
T2 (New port)
SOAP::Data::Builder (New port, already submitted)
XML::Xerces::BagOfTricks (New port)
XML::Xerces (New port, although already in netbsd's ports)
FCGI::ProcManager (New port)

If someone's having a hard time with any of the tangram based stuff,
then i'd be willing to take over the maintainership since the CPAN
author/maintainer sits next to me in the office (any CPAN modules
maintained by TEEJAY or SAMV).

I feel like a challenge... so i'll be doing other port update in my
spare time. =0)

thanks,

--
-Scott McWhirter- | -kungfuftr-