Date:      Fri, 03 Aug 2007 01:34:27 -0600
From:      "orders@fixer.com" <orders@fixer.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   /stand/sysconfig does't work

I just purchased Freebsd-6.1 RELEASE and  /stand/sysinstall doesn't work.

I have been using freebsd since the version 2.1.  When installing, I
always use /stand/sysinstall.  Now I have freebsd's 6.1 version.
/stand/sysinstall no longer works.  Now I think /someword/sysinstall
works.  I have at least 10 versions of freebsd, both books and the
freebsd website.  After a long day of research, I couldn't the find the
word  in the above example.

What word do I use for "someword"?

/someword/sysinstall

Thanks in advance