Date:      Sun, 02 Aug 2020 15:50:41 +0200
From:      "Ronald Klop" <ronald-lists@klop.ws>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   devel/sigar breakage on 13-current

Hi,

I noticed cassandra3/4 is not build on 13-current. It does build on 11 and
12.
The cause is breakage in the devel/sigar port on 13-current. It is a
fairly recent breakage.

works:
http://beefy18.nyi.freebsd.org/data/head-amd64-default/p541901_s363088/logs/sigar-1.7.3_2.log

broken:
http://beefy18.nyi.freebsd.org/data/head-amd64-default/p543559_s363627/logs/errors/sigar-1.7.3_2.log

The error seems to be in a missing sys/filedesc.h include. This is a big
guess of my side.
darwin_sigar.c:1968:27: error: no member named 'fd_lastfile' in 'struct
filedesc'
     procfd->total = filed.fd_lastfile;

I noticed the working build is in Jail OSVERSION: 1300101 and the broken
one is in Jail OSVERSION: 1300101.
I'm wondering if it is possible to get a more fine grained version nr of
the working/broken version. And while I'm typing this I see that the URLs
contain s363088 and s363627. Is this the OS revision?

If somebody knows the fix please go ahead. I did not make a PR yet.
Building and setting up proper jails/poudrieres on my home machine will
take quite some time.

Regards,
Ronald.