Date:      Thu, 23 Jan 2003 10:33:09 -0500
From:      Andrew Y Ng <ayn@AndrewNg.com>
To:        bryan cassidy <bsdsys@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mutt + filters

--LZvS9be/3tNcYl/X

i use spamassassins for spam filtering, i update my sa to their CVS daily,
for more filtering I, like most ppl, use procmail. and i use mutt locally a=
nd
evolution with IMAP remotely. mutt can do IMAP as well now. I also have
squirrelmail setup with IMAP for web-based mail access, my squirrelmail is
also sync'ed with their CVS daily.

i let procmail do the filtering coz i dont use Mutt to check my mails all t=
he
times...

/ayn

On  0, bryan cassidy <bsdsys@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am using FreeBSD 4.7-Stable, and want to switch back
> to mutt. The only reason I stopped using mutt is
> because I couldn't figure out how to setup the filters
> so I installed sylpheed with no problems. I'm getting
> kinda tired of sylpheed and want to switch back to
> mutt. I really like using mutt but i NEED my filters.
> I'm not going to even install mutt this second unless
> I find a doc on how to do it on freebsd or someone
> tells me EXACTLY how they did it (don't want to waste
> my time) If someone could please tell me how to do
> this I would really appreciate it very much. I know
> it's alot to ask  but I just can't figure it out :-(
> lol. Please Cc: bsdsys@yahoo.com so I will get your
> replies (haven't got an e-mail client installed right
> now) Thanks in advance.
>=20

--=20
andrew y ng  <ayn@andrewng.com>  http://andrewng.com