Date:      Fri, 15 Dec 2006 03:34:34 -0500 (EST)
From:      Commonwealth Bank of Australia <Commonwealth@cba.com.au>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   New Security Update, Ur passowrd and Answer1, Answer2 To Protect ur Account.

   NetBank

   [2]Help
     clouds   Attintion! Security Update
   Dear Commonwealth Bank user:
   This is to inform you that a new security feature has been added to
   our SSL security server database to give our NetBank customers a
   better, fast and more secure online banking service. Here are just
   some of the ways that NetBank protects your funds and personal
   information. .
     * Personalised Identification Questions - extra for important
       transaction
     * New Email Alerts and Bank Messages
     * Additional Logins

   In order to confirm your account and to preserve the account
   stability, you are required to login to your account using the
   following link below:
   [3]http://www.commbank.com.au/update

   Attention! Be notified that your account would be temporarily locked
   if you do not activate your account through our new security SSL
   server within the next three business days.

   [4]Terms & Conditions | [5]Security
                             CBA Logo