Date:      Fri, 29 Oct 1999 09:39:54 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Fabio Miranda <fmirand@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD on a Intel n440BX

Hi, I am planning to set up a server, running FreeBSD,
I want to if FreeBSD is compatible with a Mother board
Intel N440BX, with 2 Pentium II-400, and Utra-wide
scsi controller On baord and Intel Ethernet express
NIC On board.

More into about the motherboard at:
http://developer.intel.com/design/servers/n440bx/index.htm

Is all that full compatible with FreeBSD ?

thank you very much for your help, i checked hardware
compatible list but there are many features about the
motherboard not listed.