Date:      Tue, 21 Mar 95 18:49:23 MST
From:      ae396@rgfn.epcc.Edu (Jerry D Draughon)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBsd 2.0

I recently accquired the FreeBSD 2.0 cdrom and having problems
a 850 MB hard drive, with built-in cdrom. The problem is tha I
follow the instructions as is inclosed and set up the directors
and when the system goes down for re-boot it has no directors
present. I then attempt to reload the direcotrs and the degbuggin
device shows that all the directors have been unmounted.
WHATS HAPPENING !!!!!!!!!!??????????