Date:      Thu, 15 Nov 2001 17:14:38 +0100
From:      Dmitry Zhukovski <dmitry@zhukovski.com>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Help

Hi all!

  I have 3 pc - two FreeBSDs and 1 W2K like this:

  FreeBSD1(10.0.1.1) --  Link1 -- (10.0.1.2)FreeBSD2(10.0.2.1) -- Link2
-- (10.0.2.2)WIN

Both of the links are PPP via TCP. FreeBSD has static route to WIN via
FreeBSD2 and WIN has the same to FreeBSD1. Normaly, I can ping from
FreeBSD1 to WIN. BUT! when I have breaked Link2 and redial I cann't ping
WIN from FreeBSD1 until WIN firstly send any packet to FreeBSD1.

  Who can explain me a problem ? it seems to be like FreeBSD2 after
coming back WIN does not rehash route table or something else to forward
packets from FreEBSD1 to WIN.

Thank you in advance,
Dmitry