Date:      Sun, 04 Jul 2004 21:29:06 +0200
From:      Stephan van Beerschoten <stephanb@whacky.net>
To:        Kim Culhan <w8hdkim@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: xl timeouts

Kim Culhan wrote:

>Attached is log output from booting
>-current cvsupd' from ~1700 utc Thursday.
>
>neither of the 2 xl interfaces pass traffic
>
>Now booting from previous kernel of 6-22
>
>Please let me know what info I can provide
>to help on this.

>Jul  1 13:45:23 hyster3 kernel: Mounting root from ufs:/dev/ad0s1a
>Jul  1 13:45:23 hyster3 kernel: xl1: watchdog timeout
>Jul  1 13:45:23 hyster3 kernel: xl0: watchdog timeout
>Jul  1 13:45:23 hyster3 kernel: xl0: watchdog timeout

I have posted this exact same problem several weeks ago, and just like
you I received no reply asking for more info or suggesting fixes.
ACPI switching did not resolve this btw, which seemed the topic of the
week when I experienced this problem on a new system.

Now, IS there anyone who can help us with this ? We can't possibly be
the only ones with this problem.

Cheers,
 Stephan