Date:      Sat, 26 Jan 2008 01:46:10 -0500
From:      Ben Kelly <bkelly@vadev.org>
To:        freebsd-bugbusters@freebsd.org
Cc:        linimon@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: upcoming bugathon this weekend

On Jan 25, 2008, at 1:38 PM, Mark Linimon wrote:

> If you're interested in helping out on our PR database problems,
> please
> see my posting on freebsd-bugbusters@:
>
>  <http://docs.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?20080125182651.GA9914>;
>
> We're having a bugathon this weekend, with the agenda being mostly
> to figure out where we are, who would like to help, and coming up
> with ways that they can do so.
>
> Followups to freebsd-bugbusters@, please.

I don't know if this is appropriate or not, but I was wondering if
there was any way I could get this patch on the list of bugs to look
at this weekend:

usb/95173
http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=95173&cat=

I wish I could help out with the bugathon more directly, but
unfortunately I am leaving for a business trip this weekend.

Please let me know if there is any other information I can provide or
things I can do to help.

Thank you!

- Ben