Date:      Wed, 7 Aug 2002 10:38:22 -0400 (EDT)
From:      doug <doug@safeport.com>
To:        MET <met@uberstats.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MS Outlook data transfer

I have not looked at Outlook's mail box format lately. If, as I assume it
is not an ascii file, a couple of ideas follow. If it is an ascii file
just copy it (them over).

If Outlook can export messages to a text file with all the headers you
can do that a folder at a time or enmass as appropriate. If Netscape or
Eudora will import an Outlook mail box that will get you to a mailer you
can use on Unix to convert to your desired mailer. As a last resort you
can forward all your mail when you get FreeBSD set up. If outlook has the
equivalent of pine's bounce that will not ever screw up the headers too
badly.