Date:      Wed, 10 Jun 2020 05:22:47 +0200
From:      =?utf-8?Q?Klaus_K=C3=BCchemann?= <maciphone2@googlemail.com>
To:        Josh Howard <bsd@zeppelin.net>, freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: State of ROCKPro64?

> Am 10.06.2020 um 02:55 schrieb Josh Howard <bsd@zeppelin.net>:
>=20
> - Do you need to use the instructions on
>  https://wiki.freebsd.org/arm64/ROCKPro64 if you're using the latest
>  ROCKPRO64 snapshots?=20
no, ancient stuff from March where we didn=E2=80=99t have a ROCKPRO64 =
snapshot,
`will remove/renew that from Wiki later..

> - Does HDMI work? I don't have a working UART/USB adapter at the =
moment,
>  so I can see no output, but not sure if that's expected.

probably expected(I didn=E2=80=99t test the latest snap yet ...too many =
other things)
should be generally  fixed in u-boot 2020.07(could be patched in =
sysutils/u-bootxxx, but I don`t know the details at the moment)
If you don=E2=80=99t have an UART-adapter but another SOC available, you =
can try to connect=20
Soc to Soc.. but normally you should order such an adapter =E2=80=A6=20
very rare with these boards that everything works out of the box forever =
:-)
But RockPro64 works since many months with FreeBSD, so don=E2=80=99t =
worry..=