Date:      Thu,  2 Oct 2003 14:00:11 +0200
From:      "H. Bartel" <lists@u-rep.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   apache & php3 question

I have Apache1.3 running with mod_php4. Directory indexes are set to index.html, index.php and index.php3. None of those .php3 pages get parsed, every .php page works fine. It should not be a register_globals problem, since the other .php sites work fine.

mod_php3 is not installed, but I suppose that mod_php4 should cover php3, if I load both modules I get an error when starting apache. Is the load order of those modules relevant as well?

Any ideas where to look for a solution? Thanks, Holger