Date:      Fri, 26 Oct 2001 10:43:28 +0200
From:      Enriko Groen <enriko.groen@netivity.nl>
To:        "'freebsd-isp@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   jail, chroot, wrapper

Hey people,

I'm a bit confused (understatement) about jails, chroot and wrappers.
I want to experiment with a chroot'ed daemon, but I don't know where to
start.

Should I use a wrapper to start off the daemon in a jail/chroot enviroment?
Should/Can I use Wietse Veninga's wrappers for this?
Or is it better to write a script/c-program myself which starts the daemon
in the jail/chroot?

--
Enriko Groen, Hosting manager