Date:      Fri, 16 Oct 2015 10:12:01 +0200
From:      Kurt Jaeger <lists@opsec.eu>
To:        Jeremie Le Hen <jlh@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: postfix options no honored by poudriere

Hi!

> > Port options are normally saved in /var/db/ports/,
> > and poudriere takes the default values or those
> > found in /usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/options/.
[...]
> > So, how is your setup for the options configured ?
>
> I'm using make.conf -style configuration.

Ok, can you show the section for postfix from make.conf ?

> I haven't followed closely
> the development of Poudriere, but I suspect this is the old way,
> although according to the manpage it's still supported.

I also assume it's still supported.

> I'm not sure about what you're saying for /var/db/ports.  This
> directly is used by the ports tree; in my experience Poudriere uses a
> separate tree for each { jail, set }.

Yes, that's why I described my use case.

I use the ports tree to test if a port builds at all and to
configure the options and then use poudriere to check the build on
the relevant plattforms.

--
pi@opsec.eu            +49 171 3101372                         5 years to go !