Date:      Thu, 18 Oct 2018 09:50:31 +0200
From:      Florian Smeets <flo@smeets.xyz>
To:        ports@freebsd.org, jkim@freebsd.org
Subject:   [jkim@FreeBSD.org: svn commit: r482272 - in head/emulators: virtualbox-ose virtualbox-ose-additions virtualbox-ose-additions-nox11 virtualbox-ose-kmod virtualbox-ose-nox11 virtualbox-ose/files]

Hi,

does 5.2.20 break VNC remote console to VBoxHeadless VMs for anyone else? I can still
connect to the console with VNC but all I get is a black screen. Going back to 5.2.18
restores VNC functionality.

I do have to mention that I have the patch from PR: 230460 applied to both versions,
as otherwise the host immediately panics when starting VBox VMs. All of this is on
12.0-ALPHA10.

Thanks,
Florian

----- Forwarded message from Jung-uk Kim <jkim@FreeBSD.org> -----