Date:      Tue, 23 Dec 2014 21:32:25 +0600
From:      info@aknet.kg
To:        <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Netmap-ipfw, how to fill a table by 15K entries  =?UTF-8?Q?=3F?=

Eugene,
sure, first we tried was a method with file.
But after first 2-3 rules (table 10 add xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) it hangs and
we loose console interaction.
(the last FreeBSD-Stable 10.1)

It needs to open new console and kill a process ./ipfw
/usr/local/.../rules.txt

And ./ipfw table 10 list  shows only 2-3 new rules from any (20 or 15K
in file)

May be this case (placing many enties into tables) was not tested by
developers?

Azamat