Date:      Thu, 09 Sep 1999 15:30:17 -0700
From:      GVB <gvbmail@tns.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   NetApp

I am looking to implement a mail server solution using one machine for
POP3, one for SMTP, and the other for WebMail.  I am going to be using a
NetApp file server on the back end which will store /var/mail and
/var/spool/mqueue.  These two will be mounted on the appropriate
machines.  Anyone have any recommendations on this situation?  I have heard
very good things about NetApp mounted NFS but I have also heard the
opposite from others.  Will Qpopper work in a NFS mounted solution like
this one?

Thanks.

GVB