Date:      Mon, 4 Jun 2001 22:08:35 -0500
From:      "Jim King" <jim@jimking.net>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   netgraph bridge and Aironet

Should netgraph bridging work with Cisco Aironet NICs which use an(4)?  It
seems to work bridging an Intel (fxp) and a DEC (de), but trying to bridge
an Intel and an Aironet doesn't seem to work - the remote node on the
Aironet side is able to get a DHCP lease across the bridge, but nothing
after that works.  I can see packets coming into the Aironet with tcpdump,
but I don't see them going out on the Intel side.

I'm using ether.bridge from /usr/share/examples/netgraph, with
BRIDGE_IFACES="an0 fxp0" and LOCAL_IFACE="fxp0" to get setup the bridge.

Jim