Date:      Wed, 01 Jul 1998 17:18:43 +0100
From:      Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>
To:        jgrosch@superior.mooseriver.com
Cc:        Russ Paton <russ@demon.net>, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: windows 98

>> why on earth would anyone want to ask a Windows 98 Question on a
>> FreeBSD mailing list?

> The fact that they are using a microshit product should be a good hint.

It is becoming increasingly common for Win95/NT/98 questions to
pop up on this group. But none knows why.
My bt848 related posts can be found via the Deja News search
engine. Now sure how it found them (mail2news gateway?)
but perhaps this is a clue.

If you are are loyal Microsoft follower, you probably have no idea
what FreeBSD is and just post your questions to any news group which
seems to mention the hardware you are having problems with.

Roger