Date:      Mon, 06 Apr 2009 12:53:04 -0500
From:      Robert Noland <rnoland@FreeBSD.org>
To:        gerard@seibercom.net
Cc:        x11@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Unable to update: xf86-video-nsc

--=-WfuHqHhhd5ifYREa/XBI

On Mon, 2009-04-06 at 09:41 -0400, Gerard wrote:
> SYSTEM INFO:
>=20
> FreeBSD scorpio.seibercom.net 6.3-RELEASE-p6 FreeBSD 6.3-RELEASE-p6 #0:
> Thu Dec 11 22:02:51 EST 2008
> gerard@scorpio.seibercom.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/SCORPIO  i386
>=20
> PORT INFO:
>=20
> PORTNAME=3D       xf86-video-nsc
> PORTVERSION=3D    2.8.3
> PORTREVISION=3D   3

I did run this driver through tinderbox on -CURRENT, I'm pretty sure
that nothing actually changed in that driver.  The header file that it
claims is missing is part of mesa, but doesn't appear to be installed.
Have you updated graphics/libGL and graphics/dri?

robert.

> I have an older version of the above port installed. When I attempt to
> update to the latest version, the build fails. I have attached a copy
> of the build log for your perusal. The log is also available here:
>=20
> 	http://pastebin.ca/1383699

--=20
Robert Noland <rnoland@FreeBSD.org>