Date:      Thu, 4 May 2017 17:45:44 +0000 (UTC)
From:      "victoriabalchik@yahoo.com" <victoriabalchik@yahoo.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Question regarding translating FreeBSD

Hello and excuse me if my question has been answered somewhere else, but I =
havent found out where.You see, I have interest in FreeBSD and Unix-like OS=
-es for a long time. I wish to contribute to the FreeBSD community, since I=
 consider it=C2=A0 WONDERFUL and welcoming, almost like a family. I wish to=
 translate various documents (I have decided to start with Handbook) from E=
nglish to Bulgarian, my native tongue. I was however, unable to figure out =
how and whom to contact, as the emails provided for the Bulgarian translati=
ng efforts were invalid. Yes, invalid. So, how do I start editing the docum=
ent for translation? Where is the BSD translations central?
Thank you in advance!Daniel, sunny Bulgaria