Date:      Sat, 13 May 2006 08:23:30 +0000
From:      "Angka H. K." <harikurniawan@gmail.com>
To:        "Eric Anholt" <eric@anholt.net>
Cc:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: i915GM xorg 7 crash

------=_Part_31108_25185049.1147508610990

Yes it's not crash the system directly. the X start and can be used (
This email I send from the laptop that contai the bug).
The system crash when the X is exited or glxgears started (I don't
have any other opengl app).

For the debugging I think I can't do that, because it's the only
mechine I have. If you interested I'll send you the core dump. By the
way attached is my X log and glxinfo output.

Thanks,