Date:      Thu, 16 Oct 1997 20:18:40 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Salah.Abouzgaia" <root@sma.regina.sk.ca>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Cc:        "Salahddin.Abouzgaia" <abouzgs@sma.regina.sk.ca>
Subject:   Apache_1.2.4 (CGI Execution)

 Hi all,

 Two problems:

 Problem 1: in spite that I set the ScriptAliase to point to
 /usr/local/etc/htdoc/cgi-bin, Apache always think that cgi-bin is in
 /usr/local/etc/htdoc/htdocs and as a result cgi files are not found.
 I double check all the config files, and there is nowhere that
 points cgi-bin dir to /usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs.

 Problem 2: even if make cgi-bin in /usr/local/etc/httpd/htdoc and change
 settings in all the config files to point to this dir, apache does not
 execute cgi scripts (perl or sh scripts), instead the
 browser reads the Perl os sh scripts as text files, and prints Perl or sh
 scripts as is on the browser.

 ScriptAliases is set correctly
 Options ExecCGI is set in the access.conf

 Any hints

 Cheers