Date:      Thu, 13 Dec 2012 14:10:03 -0500
From:      "Adam Chamberland" <achamberland@rankpop.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   freebsd.org Marketing Report Question

Good Afternoon! Happy Thursday!!

Real quick, this is Adam here at RankPop, I took a quick look at
freebsd.org while researching
businesses that we wanted to work with and well, now I'm excited to chat
with you!

So, I created a report for freebsd.org (which there's a link to below) that
shows some really
important data, like the keywords that you're currently paying to rank for
on Google
(looks like there's 3 of them, currently) as well as the keywords you're
showing
up for organically (I'm seeing 17,189 in the top 20). There's a lot more to
it, of
course, but we can go over that together. We call this our little
get-to-know-us report!

Oh, here's a link to that report, by the way:
http://iem4.smtp.com/link.php?M=2092291&N=169&L=12681&F=T
(And this is a recent blog post we wrote called "The Secret Scoop on
Content Marketing Success")
http://iem4.smtp.com/link.php?M=2092291&N=169&L=12690&F=T

I'll be calling to follow-up and want to make sure that the right person
has this report so I can go
over it with them, so if you're not that person, I would REALLY appreciate
you passing
it along to whoever is.

We help more than 200 companies with their internet marketing. We have
basic SEO link building
strategies that we implement for only $595, and we have some really awesome
and creative
high end content marketing services that we are super excited about too
(We're talking infographics, widgets, tools for your industry, etc.)!

Give me a call at 855-RANKPOP (855-726-5767) and dial extension 704 and we
can do
a quick GoToMeeting to talk specifics. Or, if you prefer, reply to this
email and let me know
when I should call you.

And THIS WEDNESDAY... "Introduction to Content Marketing" a Zombie-Themed
Webinar!!
(Helpful tools and information for freebsd.org will specifically be
addressed)!
Click here for more information:
http://iem4.smtp.com/link.php?M=2092291&N=169&L=12695&F=T

Thanks! I look forward to talking with you next week.

Oh, and before you go, you can check out our awesome RankPop Paintball
outing we did a couple weeks ago!
http://iem4.smtp.com/link.php?M=2092291&N=169&L=12700&F=T

Adam Chamberland
RankPop.com
425 North Prince Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
Follow Us - @rankpop
(http://iem4.smtp.com/link.php?M=2092291&N=169&L=3275&F=T)
855-726-5767 x 704

There are a couple of videos on our homepage that explain who we are and
what we do...enjoy!
http://iem4.smtp.com/link.php?M=2092291&N=169&L=3276&F=T

If you'd like to never receive emails from RankPop again, simply click
here: