Date:      Fri, 24 Jul 1998 08:56:25 +0200
From:      Kurt Kohlmyer <kohlmyek@asgdpw.wuerzburg.army.mil>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Anonymous FTP

I recently installed BSD 2.2.6.  The default installation of the anonymous
FTP server puts the home directory in /var/ftp.  I would like to have FTP's
home directory in /usr/ftp where I have more room.

I copied everything from /var/ftp to /usr/ftp, made sure of all the
permissions and changed FTP's home directory in /etc/passwd to /usr/ftp but
anonymous ftp logins still come in to /var/ftp.

Can anyone offer advice on how to make this change?

Thanks,
Kurt

 Kurt J. Kohlmyer          E-mail: kohlmyek@asgdpw.wuerzburg.army.mil
 Industrial Engineer
 Chief, Mgmt Engineering & Systems Branch
 Directorate of Public Works              Voice:  DSN 351-4425
 98th ASG Wuerzburg, Germany       Comm'l in GE: 0931 296 4425
 APO, AE  09244                                Fax:   DSN 351-4694