Date:      Tue, 19 Apr 2005 12:58:52 +0200
From:      Jose M Rodriguez <josemi@freebsd.jazztel.es>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        Milan Obuch <ports@dino.sk>
Subject:   Re: splitting courier-authlib into master+slave ports

El Tuesday 19 April 2005 12:49, Oliver Lehmann escribi=F3:
> Milan Obuch wrote:
> > What about my other suggestion for using configure with one more
> > '--cache-file=3D/tmp/courier.cache' argument? This recommendation
> > comes
>
> That is good, I've reduced configure time from 940sec to 572sec. I'll
> use it.

Hope this may be on time.  Can you consider work this?

=2D maintain couier-auhlib just as a metaport selector.
=2D add a courier-authlib-base port
=2D maintain the courier-authlib-method ports, but working against=20
courier-authlib-base.

I think this can make the transition and config more gentle.

=2D-
  josemi