Date:      Tue, 17 Sep 2013 11:23:18 +0200
From:      "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@zedat.fu-berlin.de>
To:        FreeBSD Ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   graphics/opencv: window_QT.cpp:316:5: error: use of undeclared identifier 'usleep' usleep(1000);

--Sig_/QGkDEmV_0/k0vd1_rE/CGAp

Since "the great synchron get-rid-of-converters/libiconv and the same
time get-rid-of-libstdc++ party" on FreeBSD 10.0-CURRENT I'm sticky on
two machines with the following error in graphics/opencv:

[...]
12 warnings generated.
[  2%] Building CXX object
modules/highgui/CMakeFiles/opencv_highgui.dir/src/loadsave.o [  2%]
Building CXX object
modules/highgui/CMakeFiles/opencv_highgui.dir/src/precomp.o [  2%]
Building CXX object
modules/highgui/CMakeFiles/opencv_highgui.dir/src/utils.o [  3%]
Building CXX object
modules/highgui/CMakeFiles/opencv_highgui.dir/src/window.o [  3%]
Building CXX object
modules/highgui/CMakeFiles/opencv_highgui.dir/src/window_QT.o /usr/ports/gr=
aphics/opencv/work/OpenCV-2.3.1/modules/highgui/src/window_QT.cpp:316:5:
error: use of undeclared identifier 'usleep' usleep(1000);

By this moment, I nearly have recompiled everything, but the mess was
introduced while the UPDATING recommendation suggested how to update
ports depending on converters/libiconv has been crossed by getting rid
of libstdc++ and while the update of all 1000 software ports took a
couple of days, I guess several ports got compiled with libstdc++ and
others then against libc++.

I need to target those stoppers selectively and try doing this via
doing "portmaster -f" on faulty ports in the hope, catching the
miscompiled port. But there are so many and
"deleting-and-reinstalling-all-ports" is a no-go option, I think I
missed an essential thing.=20

I already did "portmaster -f graphics/opencv", but at the end, I
receive always the above mentioned error message. I also recompiled
the QT4 stuff via the same method of using portmaster without success.

Any help possible?

Oliver=20

--Sig_/QGkDEmV_0/k0vd1_rE/CGAp

--Sig_/QGkDEmV_0/k0vd1_rE/CGAp--